No products in the cart.
What is Buyer Protection?
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees provided by UGABS.com that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
Who is eligible for Buyer Protection?
Only buyers who have purchased items on UGABS.com are eligible for Buyer Protection.
Any payment made directly to a seller outside UGABS.com is not protected by us. If a seller does ask you to make a direct payment to they (e.g. via PayPal or Bank Transfer), report them to us immediately.
Current accepted payments on UGABS.com include:
- Western Union
- Bank transfer
You can also pay with select debit cards including:
When am I protected by UGABS Buyer Protection?
When the item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.?
When the item you received was not as described.
When the item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
The following cases are not covered by Buyer Protection:
- Fraudulent charges to a credit card. If you notice any charge to your account that you did not authorize, report it to your credit card company.
- Orders or payments made outside of UGABS.com.
- Claims that an item was not delivered when the shipping company’s records show that it was
- Claims that an item is not as described when the seller can prove that it is.