These stunning stretch bracelets are handmade by independent artisans in West Africa. Our customers tell us they love them for their unique look and more importantly, the story behind them!
Each bead is individually painted in a unique traditional design reflecting Krobo African tradition. Their production supports the livelihood of over fifty families in the West African country of Ghana.
They’re perfect to wear alone, or can be mix and matched to create a stack! Available in seven different colors – be creative and have fun!
• Made with 100% Genuine Ghanaian Krobo Beads
• Each bead is individually hand painted
• Produced and sourced according to fair trade principles
• Your purchase will support livelihoods of over fifty artisans (and their families) who work to create these bracelets
• Available in seven different colors & styles!
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for ONE single bracelet. Multiple bracelets are shown to demonstrate normal variation that you should expect when ordering your beads. If you want to stack them, be sure to order multiple!
Sells all and everything African. Bringing Africa to the global market.
|United States (US)||Any||$ 4.00|
|Shipping from||United States (US)|